I did not sleep after morning prayer. Most of the people in the headquarters are asleep because of night work. I thought about mobilizing the country's facilities for war, which is the only logical way, if the war is decided to continue, and I thought of two ways: the Imam's express order or passing a comprehensive resolution from the Majlis to provide
I did not sleep after morning prayer. Most of the people in the headquarters are asleep because of night work. I thought about mobilizing the country's facilities for war, which is the only logical way, if the war is decided to continue, and I thought of two ways: the express decree of the Imam or the passing of a comprehensive resolution from the Majlis to provide manpower and financial and instrumental facilities. I prepared a draft of a plan for the parliament to discuss.
Voice of America Farsi Radio, quoted by Channel C. B. Relying on the opinion of the American intelligence sources, he insidiously announced that the Imam was suffering from liver cancer and would not live for two to three months, and he maneuvered a lot on this mischief. It seems that a conspiracy has been calculated.
Mr. Ali Hashemi, commander of Nusrat camp, came and told about the measures taken to protect Majnoon Island. The received information says that the enemy is planning to attack to take back the island. They have destroyed many bridges that we built in the water so that the enemy could not
enter with armored force and they claim that because of this, the enemy's attack was delayed and he requested more force for himself.
Mr. Shamkhani, commander of the IRGC ground forces, who came from the northern front, gave a report on the situation of the defense lines in Halabja and Maut and is worried about the enemy's attack. He considers our defense weak. After the recent attacks of the enemy in other sensitive areas, there is this concern and the situation is bad. The initiative must be taken from the enemy. The General Staff and war issues were discussed. He is not optimistic about the end of the war, and for the first time he openly said that the war should be ended; I was surprised by his courage and frankness in expressing his opinion.
In the evening, the commanders of the Karbala camp and the operating units came. We talked about the science of the future. Some were against and some were in favor, and both arguments were significant. We negotiated for hours, but we did not reach a definite result. It was decided to make a decision in the meeting of the high-level commanders according to everyone's statements; But the top commanders themselves negotiated with the opponents and informed at the end of the night that they were all satisfied and went for the job. I talked to the house on the phone. Efat had returned from Khorasan and said he was fine.







Take less than a minute, register and share your opinion under this post.
Insulting or inciting messages will be deleted.
Sign Up