LoginSign UpSite Members:1,045

Memoirs of Akbar Hashemi – December 25, 1986

خاطرات اکبر هاشمی
Read
2 minutes
Friday 2026/10/16 - 17:37News Code:27929

We woke up at the morning call to prayer. We were unaware of the battlefield situation. It was not possible to make a phone call from us. A vague phone call from Mr. Rafiq Dost - who said not to announce anything before the arrival of Mr. Sanjaghi, who has moved towards us - caused concern and increased the uncertainty. seven o'clock

We woke up at the morning call to prayer. We were unaware of the battlefield situation. It was not possible to make a phone call from us. A vague phone call from Mr. Rafiq Dost - who said not to announce anything before the arrival of Mr. Sanjaghi, who has moved towards us - caused concern and increased the uncertainty.

At seven in the morning and before [radio] news, Ahvaz declared a red state. This means the movement of enemy planes. They informed by phone that Mr. Sanjaghi would come and bring the news of the attack and said that they had not reached their initial goals. From Tehran, they regularly asked for news from the Imam's house and officials, and we postponed the delay until the courier arrived.

Finally, Mr. Sanjaghi arrived and it turned out that we had no success except in two or three axes, and it was decided to announce the name of the operation as Karbala Four and the goal as an answer to the recent evils of Iraq. Little by little, it became clear that they were retreating from the Shalamche region and the Bowarin and Mahi islands, and they were also retreating from the south of Mino Island, which they had crossed and gained a significant bridge on the other side of Arvand. They are in possession of Umm al-Rasas Island, but they said that it should not be mentioned in the statement, as it is clear that they have not been established.

Considering the preparations and good spirits and high hopes, until this moment the operation should be considered unsuccessful and we should think about other operations. Of course, because I don't know about the program of Khatam 1 camp, I don't know what they want to do at the moment.

At night, a group came from the camp. They reported the work. About 60 battalions have entered the operation and they only have Umm Rasas island and Sarpli in Umm al-Babi island and they are going to go to the enemy's coast from there tonight. Mr. Rashid did not agree. We discussed and came to the conclusion that if they don't go, the enemy may fight on Umm Rasas tomorrow and we will be engaged in a passive mode. The spare operation is not ready and they said that if we want to implement it, it may take more than a month. Finally, the result was that the opinion of the IRGC commander, which is to continue the operation from tonight, is better. They said that the army commanders also agree.

Take less than a minute, register and share your opinion under this post.

Insulting or inciting messages will be deleted.

Sign Up

Comming Up Next

More stories you may want to read

Most Read

Popular reads across Abdi Media